Thursday, May 7, 2015

May 7

Unfortunately today I became the next student to be afflicted with some kind of illness here in Vietnam. I had to take the morning off to recuperate and get ready for the afternoon. Today's experience goes to show that for every 25 incredible things here in Vietnam, there's something not so cool. By the time the afternoon came around, I was feeling somewhat better and was able to go on our company visit for the day to Glass Egg Digital Media. The visit to Glass Egg was very fascinating, and I am definitely glad I was able to go. We toured their facility where their talented artists were working on art for some video games. Talking with the CEO, Phil Tran, after the tour we learned about the company's start and his story. In the evening, the tailor came for our fitting for our suits, which will look awesome once they are completed next week. Although my day was abbreviated, today was still a good day in Vietnam.

No comments:

Post a Comment